Fine art by Dennis Ryan "Shoe Shine"
More information on "Shoe Shine" painting
- Title: Shoe Shine
- Medium: oils, lacquer thinner, Liquin
- Substrate: primed wood panel
- Dimensions: 24 inches (.61 meters) wide by 32 inches (.81 meters) high
- Principles of art: emphasis, contrast, balance
- Elements of art: space, shape, line, form, color
- Phobias — Trypanophobia, Panthophobia, Parasitophobia, Chiraptophobia
- Military Inspection
- Availability: SOLD — Private collector, Philadelphia, PA
- Have questions or comments about this artwork? Click here to contact the artist now.
- Frequent updates, news and tips (usually on art and OCD) from the artist on twitter.com/kickthefaucet.
- New exclusive snippets about upcoming shows, occasional sketches and pictures on facebook.com/ocdproject.