Anxiety art by Dennis Ryan "1999"
More information on "1999" painting
- Title: 1999
- Medium: oils, acrylics, lacquer thinner, Liquin, silver leaf, spray paint
- Substrate: primed wood panel
- Dimensions: 32 inches (.81 meters) wide by 48 inches (1.21 meters) high
- Principles of art: unity, balance, emphasis, contrast, pattern/rhythm
- Elements of art: space, shape, line, color
- OCD — counting, cleaning, checking, canceling
- GAD — General Anxiety Disorder
- Time consumption
- Obsessive gambling
The limited run giclée prints below were made for and shipped to The OCD Project, a show filmed in California. Only 25 of each are available for reproduction from the show. The run is limited and is selling out at $1000 each. Prints are archival and printed to-size on primed, stretched canvas. Contact us for availability.
Click on an image for more information.