Fine art monoprint self portrait "Denny Ryan"
More Information on "Denny Ryan" Monoprint
- Title: Denny Ryan
- Medium: Rembrandt soft pastel sticks, thinned oils pressed on soaked wet paper
- Substrate: Reeves BFK 100% rag cotton archival paper from France
- Dimensions: Approximately 1 foot (.30 meters) wide by 1½ feet (.46 meters) high
- Principles of art: balance, emphasis, contrast
- Elements of art: space, value (tone), shape, line, color
- Self portrait
- Self perception
- Emotional imbalance
- Have questions or comments about this artwork? Click here to contact the artist now.
- Frequent updates, news and tips (usually on art and OCD) from the artist on twitter.com/kickthefaucet.
- New exclusive snippets about upcoming shows, occasional sketches and pictures on facebook.com/ocdproject.